Safe Ways to Lose a Child’s Weight
How to lose weight for kids, Follow the steps below and efforts to get healthy lifestyle.
1. Children at the age of growth are better to maintain their weight, than reduce them. make your child will be able to grow with his current weight in a healthy manner.
Reducing calories in children at the age of growth to lose weight is not a good idea, except for instructions from a doctor.
2. Get used to a healthier lifestyle. Be a cheerleader for your family, and still be fun, exciting and positive. Then motivate your spouse or child, to help your family keep giving positive energy even if it’s alone
3. Eat together. eating in front of a TV, or allowing your family to set their own meal schedule is very tempting, try to find time to eat together, at least 5-6 times a week. A study shows that children who often eat with their families are less likely to become obese.
4. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. how many fruits and vegetables does your child eat. Your target should be for your child to eat 5-7 meals per day. Place fruits on the table, or place vegetables that are ready to be eaten on a plate covered with plastic and store in the refrigerator. One easy way to encourage your child to eat fruits and vegetables is to make them more visible.
5. Eliminate sugar-containing drinks. Ask them to drink a glass of water every time they want to eat. You must change habits and get rid of sugar-containing drinks. If they usually drink 4 glasses of sugar-containing drinks per day, try to convert it to 3 glasses per day. Then the next week 2 cups per day, and so on.
6. Limit drinking 100% fruit juice because it contains lots of sugar. fruit juice has more vitamins, minerals. But 100% fruit juice also contains lots of sugar and calories. Don’t drink too much calories. Limit 100% juice to no more than 8 ounces per day.